Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A Swig of Coke

The other night I was at one of them thar places where you git cha own drank from the machine. I shore do like them places cuz you can get how every many dranks you want, if you eat thar at the place. Anyway, I had downed one Coke and was might thirsty fer anuther, So I got up and got me another swig of Coke.

Swig adj: a certain amount of a drink, usually as small as a sip or as a big as another glass full. (BTW a glass of something does not always mean a container made of glass). I've only heard this word used with Coke, milk, water, and maybe I've heard it with whiskey, but not beer or wine.

Have fun and get chu another swig of sump'un.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Yip Dog! (just used that one today!) Means - Yah! Good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home