Friday, February 25, 2005

Wishing bad thangs on people

You know in the South, people are sometimes supersticious. My grandma used to put her shoes under the bed to prevent leg cramps. I've seen many a folk throw salt over their shoulder. And dont chu ever break a mirra 'cuz that a'll be 7 yers of bad luck. Along with these supersticions are things you wish for on people who dun ya wrong. My favorite is this one when someone does something to you on the highway.

I hope you get a wart on your nose and gits bigger every time the wheel turns 'round. I guess that woud be pretty big wart after a while.

Anyway, ya'll be nice out thar. Try to say a little blessin' for those idiots out on the highway. They don't know any better I guess. Of course, I myself am always a perfect little driver never doing anybody any harm. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home