Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Loosing compression

This will be one of those crass posts. I am sure I will hear about from the most proper Southern women.

Anyway, this may not be a "suthernism" but it is humurous, I think.

Growing up every parent comes up with euphamisms or something to talk about all types of body functions. My dad used to say someone was loosing compression to indicate their flatuence. Which reminds of a comment made in 3rd grade by Autumn King. She was so excited one day about a recent discovery. So, she came to the table of us boys as she said looked up the word "fart" in the dictionary. We could not believe that she said that word. Anyway, we were all curious what she found. Her definition, "A minor explosion between the legs". It was our joke from then on.

Maybe I should not have posted this one.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Kc said...

I’m telling! Ha Ha Ha Ha. We just say “Frogs”. Too funny.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Man, me too, I have heard a many a frogs croaking round.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home