Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I do apologize for leaving VA out

Ya'll up thar in Virginia, I do apologize for leaving you out of the Southern list here. However, if you read my blog called Trip to the South, you know I do consider you a part of that wonderful piece of the proud Confederacy. Please forgive me. And vote "no" on letting foriners come in her. Even Erudite Redneck himself wants his cake and eat it too (see his lovely comments). I knew if we gave in to Texas then Oklahoma would be next. I am glad to see that Kansas wants to remain a part of the great Mid West. You see folks, it's a slippery slope. Before long Hawaii and Alaska and Maine will want to be a part of the South.

4 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

I bet I can clear up this misunderstanding. This har website is about SOUTHERNERS not SOONERS. I know it is a little confused, but I thank that's where we've gotten our wires crossed. SOUTHERN---SOONER. Yeah, they do sound a bit the same. But man they are difrent.

Anyhow, I appreciate ER for his comments and the rest of ya'll who are still voting.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Holy Gawdlemighty! I'd druther be called a YANKEE than a godless SOONER! Holy s---! Suh, take that back! The veruh iDEE that all us'ns from Oklahoma are SOONERS! -- or I WILL be forced to call you OUT. Let me make myself perfectly clear: SCREW OU. Suh, I, Dr. ER and the Redheaded Redneck Stepchild are ALL proud products of the REAL university of Oklahoma: Oklahoma State University. ... Holy Gawdlemighty, I may have to lie down fer a spell. ... ROLL, TIDE, ROLL! ... Go 'DAWG's! Hell's bells! Go DARTMOUTH ovuh the Sooners! ... I b'lieve I am goin' to be ill ...

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

You know I mispoke here. I do owe you a huge apologize on dis un. I have learnt to be agaist the OU Sooners. I am Cowboy fan when it comes to Okie schools. Me and you agree on dat one 100%. GO COWBOYS.

'though in my dayfense I was thankin' of the real land grabbing Sooners of yester year. The politikal Sooner not those darn ones up there that have to unfortunately share the same geography as you.

So plez, accept my humble Opology.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Suh, them land-thievin' sooners from back in the day, Suh, wuh, by point of fact, mostly of the yankess-midwestun pusuashun. Mah own foke, Suh, came by way of puhmit into the Cherokee Nation. (Alhtough some of 'em did let they licenses expiuh in the et-teen- nahnties. But they wuz prayuhsunt from the git-go, with full documentayshun. And this here pidgen redneck is makin' my head "hut," so I am goin' back just to my routine droppin' of G's and sech now. Yer apology is noted and accepted. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home