Saturday, April 30, 2005

Ain't No tellin'

What a week! OKlahoma has been admitted to the states that consider themselves Southern. Although I did notice that several of the "for" voted more than once. Anyway, I am over it. But let me say, that I still do not think Okalahoma is a part of the South but highly influenced by it. (BTW for those living in Okolona, MS, you are very Southern with your very own bobe fide Confederate Cemetary, if memory serves me correctly.

But back to the lesson at hand. It ain't no tellin' how many people thank that we Sutherners are just plain stupid. But we ain't as dumb as we look. It ain't no tellin' how many times I've been sneered at just cuz I'm from the great South. But oh well, I knowd different. Heck, next week I'll have the piece of paper to prove that I have been surely edjumacated beyond my intelligents.

Ain't no tellin'= hard to say with certainty.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kc said...

Suh,

Thera is no dishona in yo suhrenda. You have fawt valiantly fo yo cawz. I now implo you to allow the wounds ta heal as ouwr prowd suthen tradishuns flurish in this great nashun frum sea ta shinin sea.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

You are so right Kc. Iz gonna let them by-gones be by-gones and enjoy the glorious spread of our Suthern kultshure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home