Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ain't leavin' just on a hiatus

Ya'll this has been fun.

But Iz gonna have to hang up our talk for a spell. You see iz about to be "transferred" to a place far far away where they don;t speek suthern like we do. So, I'll have to learnt their talk and speak their lingo. But don't forgit once a suthern speaker always a southern speaker.

Now I ain't takin' the site down. It'll be up for all to see. But I am lookin' for some ofuzuns to become team members wif me. I'll still be the administrator but I can't keep talking suthern where I'll be. So if u wuld like to be a part of keeping suthern speek goin (and some ofuzuns have rally got some stuff to say), let me know. I wuld ask that u post suthern speak, try to keep the cussin' down (this is meant to be a family friendly blog), and be nice to everyone who comes, even if they think we are makin' fun of Southerns (which we ain't cuz we are ones). But being suthern means being hospitable and nice to company.

I sure will miss home and I myself wuld love to come by and and "hear" from home.

I've made a ton o xpressions that I never got round to postin'. I'll just list a few. It's been fun ya'll and I do apologize for not updating more often.

yont to= express wish
tricity= electricity
amblance= truck that takes hurt folks to hospital
to have a hissy with a crocheted tail
it takes a poor dog who want wag his own tail
to wet to plow= too bad, too late, sorry
goose cooked

5 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

Pecheur, If ah kin hep' you in any way, please let me know...

Where y'goin'?

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Iz lettin u know. If yud like to join, I'll try and figure out how to on dis end. It a be an honor

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Oh yeah,

Iz forgot.

Goin' literally to the end of the world. Venchually be in Northwest coast of France. job related matters. Turnin' fishermen n2 fishermen of men. Works for me Iz luv the coast. been thar most uv my life. Sumptin' bout the salt sea and fish smell invigorate me.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

All rightey, then...

I's e-mailed ya, so y'can take th'message down if y'awntoo.
(This'n too.)

I gave you both of my addresses, but if ya send it t'm'wife's, Ima lot more likely t'getit.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Naw, it's fine. It'll be the benchmark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home