Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Scuppernon Season


Well I just did git in thar and get me a handful of skuppernons before the saison is over. Man them good eatin' thar. When da storm hit I wuz up country a bit. We had to got out in the vine yard and try to keep them ole vines from blowing away. Heck, I almost blowed away myselves. None the o less, we got back up on the T's them vines and picked us about 80 ilbs the next day for market. The market was runnin' on generators and culd sell groceries. And for we left I got me a handful of tasty scuppernons. Sure wuz good. Wished yall culd had ya some.

5 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

Well, they shore 'nuff do LOOK good...
I'm unfamiliar with the term "Skuppernons."
They look awful big fer grapes...

?

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

Oh, and I have a really great home based business opportunity!
Maybe you could check it out if you have time...

:P

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Tug,

I ah tryin' to find out what the dand difference is. I know grapes seem to come a little earlier and have thin skins. I actually prefer skupernangs to grapes, and when I am really feelin' adven shore us, I like to find me some musky dines in the woodz. Them are wild skuppernangs, i believe.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Oh and would ya hook me up wif dat home based money thang. I shore'd appre she ate it.=)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

That wuz a joke, Son...
If I knowed how to make any money, I'd be a lot beter off than I am...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home