Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New Blood (Sorta...)

Y'all already know me...Well, summaya do, anyhow.

Pechur'za gittin' reddy t'fly th'coop, so ta speak, so while he's gone, I'ma gonna hepp'im out on this here blog thingy.

My credentials are that I grew up in North Carolina, the mount'ns when I'uz a young'un, an' the eastern part when I'uz a teen-ager, an' now I live in Florida, an' that's 'bout southern as y'kin git.

I done drove a big truck all over these here United States, so I'z 'bout done hear'd ever kinda accent there is, and accents and colloquial expressions are one of my fav'rite subjects.

I consider Pecheur's invitation to be a great honor, and I will do my best to continue in the spirit with which he started this blog.

I don't know if he'z invited anybody else, but I know uv'a person'r two what cud' be good'un's ta'hepp out.

Anyways, I hope ever'body likes my contributions here.

I'z glad t'be here!!

-Tugboatcapn

9 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

I thank all ya'll gonna be in for treat wif ole tug and (me sumtimes). Ya'll give him a hearty welcome

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Kc said...

ah recon Pech dun been need'n sum gud hep fer a coons age. ah sho iz glad ta see ya'll on board Tug (so ta speek suthern thar) ;-)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

Much obliged thar, KC.

I'ma thankin' we'z gonna have us some fun!

I'm happier then a mule in a briar patch t'be here!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Mark said...

oops. I must have made a wrong turn at Alberquerque

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

Hang around a spell there, Mark.

Ya might jest larn' sump'tn...

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Well, Ah'll swan.

Tug, yer promotion makes me right proud of youn's. :-)

--ER

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

I reckon I shoulda sayd "permotion."

--ER

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger tugboatcapn said...

Thanky thar, ER.

I hope I kin continure ta make y'proud.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Thanks henny gurl,

Oh tug iz a mighty fine talker. He'll make us all proud. And you too. Don't stop cuming by. Pull you up an ole chair an sit round wif us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home