Monday, August 15, 2005

Crazy sumptin'

Thar's an old lady that I know. She's crazy. She as crazy as a bessie bug. I've seen 'er do all sort of thangs like hollerin and carrin' on in the middle of the night. It's like she's out thar skerin' all the boogey men away or sumptin. It's quite a site. Heck one day my neighbor said she az out in dar yard with an ole dang whip yellin and hollerin and such and hittin' da house with the whip. Who knows what she's up to. She is sort of like that Boo Radley in that ole Killin' Mockingbard book. All the yunguns in the neighborhood are plum skered of her. Shoot, i know I know sure am!!

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Kc said...

I luv dem crazi fokes. ma kinda pepol.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am writing something and need to know (I AM from the South) if bessie bugs exist...I heard about them but now that I think about it, I never saw one...

Anyone know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home