Monday, August 15, 2005

Answer Question 2

Next kwestun' comes from ER also. What are molasses?

Heck boy them thar good eatin'. Molasses is syrup made from sugar cane. You put it on biskits and it shore is good. Now thar is also sargum molasses too. I can't remember what exactly they are made from. But molasses is made for soppin' up with homemade biskits.

Side note: I saw my dad mix butter and pear perserves together then sop that up with a biskit too. Whew. Ya'll making me hungry. Anybudy got some conecuka sawsage or bacon. Heck I'll take just plain ole biskits and gravy.

6 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Kc said...

Git sum grits too! mmmmmm...

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very informative blog site. Added to bookmarks.

I have a child activities site/blog.

It pretty much covers child activities related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Chocolate gravy! Now THAT is a localized dish. Spots all over trhe country, I guess, knows about itl with huge swaths of biscuit-ignorance in between. It's on the school breakfast menus in eastern Oklahoma; my northwest Texas wife'd never hyeard of such, tho.

--ER

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Kc said...

Po foke down cheer don git chakalat, jus gravi. :-o

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Now I've heard of t'mater gravy but like ole Kc said us po folks can't afford chokolate anything.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Pecheur said...

Making money,

Could not link to your blog. Would luv to come see ya though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home